26.8.09

I don't wanna fail lalala.
SO IMMA MUGGING.(:
JiaYou for EOYszxc.!
I'm upsetsetset.
Due to you.
Hello, i'm dissapointed in 102.(:
How could all of you still be blaming each other & not feeling gulity.?
Thanks, ZiHui;LiMin;Sylvia. for crying with me.

Imma crybaby.
Don't make me scream.TYVM.^^v.


Marissafoo, for chionging to tuition every friday,partnering me,listen to my shit, & commenting on that horse,knowing me so well&being my oh-so-bestfriendever.(L)
&ofcoursecrappingabtsomeone.
Limzihui, for caring for everything and knowing that i'll break your leg.(L)
Limin, for crying, keesiaoing, sms me when i sms you something fcuking despo.(L)
Sylviatay, for being crazy everyday, and saying random stuff and critizing gaygay with me.(L)
Fridalau, for just being there, and allow me to tease you until you wanna kill me.:D. (L)
Limjiaming, who sms'd me through chionging homeecons & everyday to entertain me.

Lol, come'on, say i rock.!
mugmugmugmugmug.die.mugmugmugmug.
okay byebyebyebyebye.(:

No comments: